Wednesday, November 18, 2009

           This evening I am going to meet up with several women from our church and we are all going to see New Moon, the new Twilight movie. The theatre we are going to see it in is in Luxemburg so our car group is going to go to McDonalds before hand to get something to eat. I am going to try and eat at home before I leave so I won't have to eat out. I am going to bring some apple slices with me to snack on during the two movies and some water. I will go by the store sometime today and go and see if there is anything else I would like to take with me. I am just seriously trying to stay away from fast food and soda. I may even bring a little bottle of juice to have something a little sweeter to drink.
           I went to my Dr's appointment on Monday and I did the diabetes testing. The results for that came back negative! I was so happy! But they told me that even if you eat healthy it can still come back neg. due to stress that you may be going thru. So its not saying that you've been unhealthy, it could be because you've been going thru alot.
          I wasn't aloud to eat that morning before the testing. So after the testing was done Drew went and got me a veggie and cheese sandwhich from across the street while I waited for my ultra sound appointment. Although I ate, the baby was not that active! So during the ultra sound we did not have the best picture. My Dr. did give me two prints to take home though! I had explained to him that the last time the lady did not give me any pictures at all! So he gave me two this time! Although niether of the pictures are that clear, you can sort of make out the eyes nose and mouth in one picture. And the baby is doing like a bashful type grin in the picture, its cute!
          I have been feeling down in the dumps lately. So I took charge this week of the lesson for our Family Home Evening. I gave both Drew and I several slips of paper that I had cut and a cup and pen. We had to write 1 reason on each slip of why we love the other person. I always wonder how he feels about me on the inside. I know he loves me and all, but what does he really think about me... So with this I was able to see that. And we are going to decorate jars eventually and put the papers in the jars. So I can look back at them when I am feeling down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List