Sunday, November 8, 2009

Leg Pains

            Last night was rough! I woke up in the middle of the night cold because I guess I kicked the blanket off or something. I sat up and was going to try and pull the blanket up back over me but my body would not allow it! My right leg was in such pain! My husband must of heard me either cry or yell because of the pain, because he woke up and I told him what I needed and he covered me up. My leg hurt so bad that I couldn't even get up that night to pee, I just had to hold it til morning! Don't ask me how I even managed that one! But my leg was feeling ok when morning came.
           I am going to try and go to bed somewhat early tonight. Hopefully I can get back on schedule with the German time soon! I will try and write more another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List