Friday, November 13, 2009

25 Weeks Today

           It sure is getting harder for me to get a good night's sleep! Last night I think I slept for a total of 4 hrs. My husband kept flipping the lights on and off as he was trying to get everything ready for work and I was unable to sleep. So I just got up and tried to lay back down once he left, but was still unable to do so. Its almost 10 in the morning now and I have been up for about 4 hours already. I am tired and probably could fall asleep if I would just let myself try, but I have an appointment at 1 and I do not want to miss it. If there are any appointments for the next day or anything that I am looking forward to then I can kiss a good night's rest good bye. My mind likes to wonder when I lay down. I think about anything and everything! I worry because of stuff I haven't gotten yet for the baby and I worry about if we will be good parents.
            I have so much stuff that I need to get done around the house! I am like overwhelmed with stuff that needs to be done. I am already taking out Christmas decorations, not setting them up but having them in sight so I could have something to keep me focused on getting the cleaning done! Its just frustrating because I have larger items that need to be thrown away but here in Germany you have to wait til bulk trash day to throw away larger items. And come to find out, we just missed one that they had just a few days ago! I have so many clothes that need to be gone through and see what we don't need anymore! And I have lots of clothes that need to be folded. We found out who our building manager was and I talked to him about our storage being locked and he said that he will get that fixed for us! So we will FINALLY be able to put stuff away that we may only need a few times a year. I think it will help with giving us room around here!
             I should probably get off of here. But I will try and write another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List