Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Christmas Wish List

           I meant to write something last night, just so I don't get out of habbit. This is so much easier than keeping a journal! I know that I still should though. My hand just cramps up so bad while writing! And it seems that it gets worse as I get older.
           So, what is new? Well last night I went to a activities commitee meeting for Relief Society and we were planning the Christmas Party that we will be having in just 3 weeks. Its going to be ALOT of fun! They are even going to have the auction like they did last year. We were supposed to sign up for stuff and help with the decorating and what not. I tried to stay quiet and not sign up for too many things, just because thats 3 weeks away and I have no idea on how I will be feeling then! And I get stressed easily if too much is handed to me it seems. Anyways, I think it will be really fun when it gets here!
            Drew keeps asking me what I want for Christmas. And I just don't know! :D Right now I am just trying to focus on getting all of the baby's stuff. And when I do tell him something, its more like stuff that we need instead of something that I would enjoy having. Like new pots and pans, thats just something we so totally NEED! I haven't told him, but I think it would be cool to get the cheap blender they have at the BX. But I don't know if I should get that one or just hold off for a couple of years and just get a nice Kitchen Aid Mixer. Last night as I was trying to fall asleep I thought of something that I would LOVE to have! A Glider Rocking Chair with the foot stool! We have a full size bed and since we struggle with having room on there already, I am going to need somewhere to be able to feed Little Drew. And I think one of those would be perfect! It will be near the bed and they are comfortable and it would be nice to have even when Little Drew gets older to rock him to sleep.
           Well there was more that I wanted to write but things are not coming to mind right now. So I will go and maybe write more later this evening.
          
          

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List