Monday, November 16, 2009

3RD OBGYN Appointment

           Today was my third appointment with the OBGYN. I wasn't able to eat anything this morning because I was going to do the diabetes testing thing at the hospital. I had to drink this grape drink and wait an hour and then get my finger pricked again. Well the good news is that the test came back negative! So I don't have to worry about that.
           I then went up to the third floor for my appointment where they do the ultra sound and what not. Well I had to wait in the hall until the Dr was ready to see me so while we were waiting Drew went and got me a sandwhich to eat before the appointment. Well, I finally got called in and got ready for the ultra sound. The ultra sound picture did not come thru very clearly but he was able to comfirm that we are having a boy, so that was good. (Especially since we already baught all of the boy clothes and what not!) And I told him how the lady that did the ultra sound the previous month did not give me any pictures or anything! So he made sure to give me two pictures this time around! The pictures are not very clear, but in one you can make out the baby's face, the eyes, nose, and lips. In the other picture you can't really tell what you are looking at. But he said the baby's weight is 1 pound 12 ounces. And he said everything is fine and the baby is healthy, and thats all that matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List