Friday, July 12, 2013

Thursday, July 11, 2013

    Today has gone pretty well. The kids were pretty calm today. Lillian had her first "blowout" today. Luckily we were at home when it happened though.. I had just gotten her dressed and she had just got done taking a bath too. I put a cute little dress on her that my friend Kelly Harvey had just given her Sunday. It got on the dress in a few places but put it in the cold wash right after and it came right out! Good thing to because I hadn't had the chance to get a picture of her in it yet. haha Andrew spent all day in his underwear and didn't have any accidents... well until we went upstairs at the end of the day. I was laying in bed feeding Lillian and I felt a wet spot. I asked Andrew, "Did you pee up here?" And he said, "No" but then replies with a slow, "Yes" And I tell him it is alright and to try harder next time, and to help me take the sheets off of the bed.
     Drew came home from work early today, because he had to get ready to go to PT. I asked what he had planned for afterwords.  I was wondering if he could stay home with the kids so I could pick up a few things at the commissary. Lillian was asleep and I showed Drew where a pre-made bottle was just incase she was hungry. (They are the pre-made Enfamil ones) I went to the store, took my time and didn't rush. When I came home she was still asleep! Which was awesome! :)
      Today we actually had something healthy for dinner! WooHoo!! Go Me!! I made taco soup. I figured I should go ahead and make it since we pretty much have enough cans of the beans to make A LOT of it. (I hope they let us take canned goods when we move)
       Oh by the way, it is pretty much official now that we are moving at the end of 2013 or at the beginning of 2014. We are planning on moving to Lexington, SC but it could also be Charleston, SC, it just all depends on which school accepts him. If both accept then more than likely we will choose Lexington. From the research I've done online over the past couple of months I have found that the school system is pretty good there and IF we decide on settling there that houses are not too bad priced there either. We will be like 10 minutes away from the River Bank Zoo and about 30 minutes or so away from the Columbia Temple! Wouldn't it be awesome to be able to make weekly visits to the temple! Drew would have to travel to the Charleston Air Force Base once a month for the Reserves. And I think for 2 weeks once a year they will send him over seas for an assignment, plus he can be sent on deployments still. We won't be paid like we are now but he decided to do this so he can go back to school. And of course if this does not work out for us then we can always go back to active duty, so that window is always open for us.
     Now that we have a schedule somewhat going on, I am able to be more productive at home. The kids sleep in til about 10-11 or so and we get ready for the day. We come down stairs at about 12:30 and we play or spend Drew's lunch hour with him. We pretty much play indoors or outdoors until Drew gets off work. When Drew gets home I let him un-wind a little then he spends time with the children while I work on some chores in the kitchen. I try and do the dishes once a day and keep the floor and counters somewhat clean. I also try and keep caught up on laundry too. This evening he held Lillian and I was able to go through Andrew's toys in the den. I have a bag full to take to donate to AirMan's Attic. I will go through the toys again and again later on down the road to keep trying to down size. We just really need to be getting rid of a lot of stuff if we are going to be taking on apartment life with two children. (This is a duplex we live in now, we have never been in a single family home in our years together)

    ***This is my first blog entry since we have gotten the computer back! Expect more pictures!! (hopefully) And I am going to go back to the previous posts and add the pictures to the correct days. :D


This picture was taken last night of sweet Little Lillian
Wednesday July 10, 2013


This picture was taken at the food court on the Minot AFB on Monday, July 8, 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List