Monday, July 8, 2013

First Week Of July 2013

Monday, July 1, 2013
  Today instead of putting a diaper on Andrew I put his Angry Bird underwear on him and planned to stay home & use the potty! He peed 3 times in the toilet today! Way to go Andrew!!


Wednesday, July 3, 2013
   Today at the zoo the had military appreciation day so we got in for free. We really had a great time! We also got to ride the little train for free too to tour the zoo. We were in the very last cart, the Zebra one.





Thursday, July 4, 2013
   Today we spent the fourth with Drew's squadron and had a BBQ at the Grovers' house. They bought $2000 worth of fireworks for that night! Lillian slept all through the BBQ (4-10pm) and woke for the fireworks. She gazed up at them and was very calm while watching them. Andrew played all evening with their youngest son & had a blast.





Friday, July 5, 2013
    Today we went to the movie theater and saw Despicable Me 2. It was a cute movie! Andrew said his favorite part was "the car" and "the girl"


Saturday, July 6, 2013
    Today we drove to Bismarck, ND so we could go take Lillian to the temple grounds. This was her first time going to the temple. We also went to Sam's Club and I got a shirt there. We ended up going to the mall to let Andrew play. Then to Golden Coral to eat dinner. Andrew was in Heaven with the chocolate covered strawberries! We went to the temple last. I was putting Lillian in her carseat before leaving the temple grounds and we decided to go to the gas station before heading home. When we got to the gas station I got out of the car & noticed my cell phone had been on the roof of the car since leaving the temple! Talk about a blessing that it didn't fly off while driving to the gas station!



Sunday, July 7, 2013
   Today Lillian was blessed during Sacrament Meeting at church. She was wearing the same dress that I wore when I was blessed when I was a baby! (My Mama also said 3 months after I was blessed that I wore it again when our family was sealed in the Atlanta Temple in 1986)



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List