Monday, July 22, 2013

7-21-13

     Last night I got 2-3 hours of sleep and was able to put on a happy face and go to church today. Lillian got to wear a dress that was mine when I was a baby.



 She like CONSTANTLY is eating! I only give her a bottle when we are out in public otherwise just nurse her.

      Andrew is doing good because he always wants me to play with him but sometimes I am just unable to. His new thing recently is playing with his train track that  he got for Christmas. He is so cute with it too! He makes the train go around the track that he builds then says, "Special Delivery" He got that from watching "Chuggington" on the Disney channel. And of course, Angry Birds is still number one! I don't know if anything will ever rank higher in his eyes!
      This Tuesday we are going to the North Dakota State Fair! I am so excited!! We went last year and had such a great time! And then Thursday night we are going back out to the fair grounds for a rodeo.
      Oh, something historic has taken place here in North Dakota! Minot officially has the one and only Sonic Drive In in the whole state! It officially opens tomorrow. They have been doing orders for family of the workers today and yesterday. We are thinking about going sometime this week possibly. I told Drew that I am honestly in no hurry to get there because it is not like I have NEVER been to one before or will ever go to one again! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List