Friday, July 19, 2013

Singing

    Andrew was building with his toys and he starts singing, "I like to eat, eat, eat apples and bananas" hahaha. He said that was his favorite song. He heard it several times this past month while I had Pandora radio playing on the "Toddler" station. (He was just singing, "Skinny Mar-Rink-A-Dink_A_Dink" )
    Since we are saving money for the fair next week we haven't really had the money to eat out. (Which is a good thing!) It really feels good to eat something made from home. :) But tonight we are going to Pizza Ranch for dinner since his Squadron is having a get together.
    Lillian is doing good. She still sleeps a lot of the time in the day and she does well still at night. I just suffer during the day of exhaustion because my sleep is broken up throughout the night. And from being so exhausted I am cranky and tend to let it out on Drew when he gets home. I seriously try not too but it is hard.. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List