Monday, July 15, 2013

Sunday, July 14,2013

    Last night was a night of no sleep for me... :( I could not fall asleep...  Drew didn't get home til after midnight from the work call. Lillian needed a diaper change at 2:30 and had trouble falling back to sleep for like the rest of the night. Then when I was finally starting to doze off, Andrew wakes  up scared... Then Drew comes in the room in the morning and could tell I had a rough night so didn't even bother asking if I was going to get ready for church. (He had stayed up ALL night the night before so he could sleep during the day today for night shift tonight) Turns out someone had called my phone this morning and left a message asking me to meet up with the Bishop before church. I turned to tears and cried my heart out. I have a feeling it is going to be for a calling. I just feel over my head in stuff right now but we will see later, as I did not go to church today.
     Right now Drew is holding Lillian and giving me a little break before he goes in for the night shift. I have held her like all day today because she has just been feeding non stop it seems.
     I am not really planning on going out and doing much this week. I looked at the forecast and it is supposed to be low 90s 3 days this week and that is REALLY hot when you do not have AC in your car. But we are eventually going to get that fixed. There are a few things I would like to do up here with it being our last summer here. I would like to be able to go to the Peace Gardens, which is like 2 hrs away and maybe to Fargo or Grand Forks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List