Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday, July 12, 2013

    I picked Lillian up after getting dressed from taking a shower and she just looked up at me and was laughing! (but without noise) I guess she had never really seen me with wet hair, haha. She thought is was so funny.
     We went to town this evening to get a few items & went out to eat. Went by Target to get Andrew a reward for doing so well with potty training. He got "Angry Birds Star Wars Jenga" and had to tell everyone in the store about it. It was cute but he about drove us crazy when it was time to go home, haha. On the way home Lillian was crying like crazy and nothing would calm her. I heard Andrew singing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" to her very softly and sweetly. When she got quiet he said, "Mama, Mama! I sang to Lilly and now her eyes are closed and she is asleep!" He was so proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List