Sunday, August 18, 2013

Cheeseburger Pie

    Ugh, Andrew and I both are feeling blah... But on a good note, trying a new recipe for dinner tonight. It is in the oven now. The Impossible Cheeseburger Pie! I have had it before but have never even thought of making it... it was one of those things I have forgotten! haha. (We'll see how it turns out)
    This morning I told Andrew he was my favorite boy and then he responds saying, "Mama, you're my favorite girl!"
    Drew is away right now, he went off base to get some groceries and some stuff for his night shifts. He has been having night shift Monday starting at 12 AM til like 6 AM or so. And he sleeps all Sunday (After church) And then Tuesday 12 AM- 6 AM or so and will come home and sleep a few hours then go and do something with us. He cannot sleep long on Tuesday because he has to go to bed like a regular night and go to work the next morning, like a regular workday. I enjoy the night shift because while he is sleeping I usually take the kids out so it is quiet. We usually go and try to find something fun to do.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List