Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Busy Day Out

I went out with the kids alone today (I have done it before but it is just a lot of work.. haha) But we did McDonald's so Andrew could play then we went to WalMart. (To get some stuff for Drew to take to night shift.) Then I did it... I took them in to Dollar Tree.. Hahaha. I had not been in there in forever! But got some "school supplies" to work with Andrew on his letters. He knows the sounds they all make but this year going to try and teach him the sounds they make together (like SH, CH, OO, TR)

Mostly why we tried to stay out of the house for a while so Drew could get some good sleep since he did night shift last night and has it again tonight. We got home at about 4:30 and not long after Drew came down and said he didn't fall asleep til at least 3.. (We had been gone since 11.. Poor Guy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List