Saturday, August 17, 2013

Crafts

   Last night I went to Relief Society Night at church and we did 3 crafts and sweet little notes to put inside the jars for each sister. The theme of the night was DOTS. (Each letter represents a word but I for the life of me cannot remember it...)

The lid on the Mason Jar is a Pin Cushion. The round Purple,Yellow and White thing is a hair bow. The square pink polka dot thing is a covered note pad (sticky notes)

I really enjoyed making the hair bow. That is something I have been wanting to try and do and this one seems so simple.

I took Lillian with me and she slept through the whole thing! So I was able to focus on getting all of the projects done.


The lady that makes the hair bows that Lilly used during her photo-shoot made her this beautiful bow as a thank you gift. She uses Lillian's photos as advertisement for her bows. I took a picture of her wearing it yesterday and was only able to get it on the top of her head instead of the side, but you can see it better.


Here is a picture I took today of Drew holding Lillian when he got home from work.



In both pictures she is looking right at him. This is what she does every time he holds her when he gets home from work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List