Thursday, August 8, 2013

Crock Pot Cooking

Before church: "Oh wait! I almost forgot to put the Chicken in the Crock Pot" (Made sure it was on low)
After church: "Man! I guess I forgot to plug it in" (So I plug it in)
30 min later: "Why is the blender light on?" (plugged in the wrong thing!)
But we will be having BBQ Chicken for dinner!!

At church today I guess Drew was taking too long talking to someone after Sacrament because Andrew got up and went to nursery all by himself! Drew went straight to nursery when he was done talking to make sure that that was where he went. Lillian slept the whole way through church, well except the last 10 minutes. But the lessons given were just what I needed to hear so maybe her sleeping through church was a blessing much bigger than what I thought because I was able to pay more attention.

Well, I have noticed that I never did post the pictures from Lillian's New Born Photo Shoot (she was 2 weeks old) So I will probably post them next. Speaking of which... So the pretty little bows used during the photo shoot a lady on base, I think, makes them. And I found out there is an "OTHERS" folder for the FaceBook mail so I checked it. I saw that I had an email from the lady that makes the bows that Lillian had on that day. She wanted to give use a free bow to thank us for letting her use some of the pictures from the photo-shoot for advertisement. I was like 6 weeks late on replying to her but she is still going to make a bow for her! I looked through her picture and found some that I will probably like to purchase for Halloween.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List