Monday, August 12, 2013

Sweet Memories

   Today at church during Sacrament Andrew looked up at me and said, "Mama, you're my girl and Daddy is my people" haha Oh, this just made my day!
   So during Sunday School I went to the Mother's Room to feed Lilly and change her diaper. Well as I am sitting in the chair feeding her I hear this sweet little voice singing "Skip To My Lu" I knew it was Andrew. So I hurried up with her and went out to see what was going on. (thinking the nursery teachers were looking for me to change his diaper) Well I walk into the gym (The Mother's Room is connected to the gym) And I see Drew and asked what Andrew was out of Nursery for. He said the teacher brought Andrew to him because he needed to use the rest room. (Andrew told the teacher he needed to pee when he was in nursery) And then I asked, "So, what did you do with him?" then Drew said, "I took him in the bathroom and held his hands so he wouldn't fall in the toilet and he peed." Oh, you have no idea how happy this makes me! This is his first time using the bathroom away from home and not only that, he let someone know he had to go even when he had a diaper on!! Drew said that Andrew looked at the urinals on the wall funny and said, "Dad, what's that?" haha
   Today Lillian was good during church, I had to take her to the Mother's Room twice to feed her. But once we got home... she started crying. And she has been crying off and on all evening. Right now she is on my lap asleep. During Relief Society during the last hour of church you could tell she was tired. So I laid her on my lap and gently bounced my leg and she fell right to sleep laying across my lap.
   Andrew loves to sing! It is so sweet to hear him sing to his sister when she is crying.
   I recorded some different TV shows for his age for him to watch every once in a while. Today he watched one called "Little Bill" (It is a cartoon that Bill Cosby made) And he looks at me and says, "Mama Little Bill is my favorite!"
   So during Lillian's New Born Photo Shoot there were these beautiful hair bands that she got to use. The lady that makes them asked if it'd be alright if she could use some of the pictures of Lillian as advertisement for her bows and I said that she could. Well in return she said she will make Lillian her own hair bow for free. She asked me which one I'd like and I told her that we loved the beautiful purple one from the photo shoot. Well she said that is one of her hot items and she currently does not have any. So she asked what colors I would like in it and she would just make a new design. I told her pink and purple. (I honestly had no idea what colors to pick) And she texted me a picture of it last night and it is beautiful! She posted the picture on her business page on FaceBook today and already people are asking for it! So we are the first to get this bow... well because she made it for us which is pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List