Thursday, May 2, 2013

Circus Fun

Last night we took Andrew to his first Circus!
He really enjoyed himself too. He had two acts that he really liked. He loved when the lady came out to juggle, and then she also juggled fire which he loved too. And then he just loved the clown act! He laughed and squealed out loud with excitement. The people sitting around us would turn and look at Andrew because he was having such a good time.
    I had the stomach bug on Monday and got a blessing and was feeling better come evening time. I was just hoping and praying that Drew & Andrew wouldn't get it next. Well Tuesday everyone was fine & I was feeling a lot better than the day before so we all went to the circus. Well this morning Andrew was watching tv in our bed while I was still trying to wake up. Then I hear a cough and without thinking about it I grab him and run for the toilet. Luckily I have been very blessed with Andrew understanding he needs to go to the toilet with an icky stomach. (although he still is not potty trained) He has been in very good spirits today though which has also been a blessing. He seems to be feeling fine now though and has only gotten sick twice today. (which is how many times I got sick on Monday)
      We were supposed to meet with the Bishop at church this evening but don't want to pass this bug around. I guess we'll just have to try again another time.
       Drew has like 1 more week of ALS left before he is done with that. I am supposed to go to the graduation and it is cocktail style dress/formal... Well I told him to let his instructors know that I will be the under dressed one there.. haha. I just don't have anywhere to by anything nice because I am plus size plus I will have like 5 weeks left of this pregnancy. So we'll see how this goes..

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List