Friday, May 17, 2013

A Nice Little Break

Today I had an appointment with WIC at 12:40. Drew had today off so him & Andrew stayed home. I left home a little after 11 and dropped some pants by a friend's house then headed off base. I know it is not the best decision but I went to lunch by myself at McDONALD'S. After my appointment I went to CVS & got 3 packs of diapers for Little Lilly and then went to KMart to check out their baby stuff. While looking at everything a guy with a camera and a lady came up to me and started interviewing me to be on the 6:00 news. I purposely started messing up so they wouldn't put me on... Haha. Guess it worked because I never saw it on the local news! (Unless I got the wrong channel)
   I returned home and dropped everything off just to go back in to town alone for Relief Society Night at church. We had a Chocolate Party. There were a lot of yummy desserts. But on the way home I was feeling sick to my stomach. Too many sweets! Haha. Although I honestly did not have that many. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List