Friday, May 3, 2013

Drew's CCAF Graduation

Today has been pretty good. Andrew and I woke and got dressed thinking we'd take Drew back to work after his lunch and use the car but instead we got a call at 12:45 with him telling us to be ready for his graduation. (We were there by 1:10 or so... didn't start til 3 but at least there early enough) It was already 5:30 by the time we were done with errands so I told Drew to pick somewhere to go for his graduation dinner, so I didn't have to cook :) We ended up going to Wings & Rings (or whatever it's called) and well we finally found somewhere here that is good! Drew had a burger with onion rings and I had fried chicken tenders smothered in BBQ sauce with fries and ranch. (We also had a starter which was Mac & Cheese, it was so good!) Andrew slept on the bench the whole time we were there so we stopped by McDonalds drive through on the way home and got him a cheeseburger happy meal. (he ended up sleeping for 3 hrs! I will probably be up late with him tonight..)

At the graduation there were a lot of people there, they set up 300 seats and there were still a LOT of people standing in the back! So every time people clapped/cheered it was pretty loud. Andrew needed a nap but was doing pretty good. He got upset a few times because he said people were being too loud. haha. And he would say loudly after they clapped/cheered, "No, too loud!" (They were yelling crazy stuff when some people went up) And a few times the clapping would get quiet and Andrew would say loudly, "I want cake!" haha. That's all he talked about during the graduation was getting a piece of cake afterwords.

My phone is charging right now but later tonight I will post some pictures from the graduation. (I LOVE that I can blog on here with my cell phone!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List