Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Dr Called This Morning

Well the nurses have apparently been trying to call me since Friday with results from my blood work last week. Drew called me & told me they called his phone & wanted me to call them back as soon as possible. I finally was able to get a hold of them & they scheduled me for a ultra sound for tomorrow at 2! Just hoping to find out more of what is going on tomorrow. No one really knows anything about it except my mom. But I did ask for an unspoken prayer request on Facebook. I will let everyone know more after tomorrow. I have sort of half way packed my hospital bag with some clothes for Lilly & I, just incase.
  I did look up some stuff on Google about pregnancies with high antibodies and found out that the Dr's will allow you to carry the baby til they feel the baby is at too big of a risk & then induce labor. I have about 4 weeks and 5ish days left to go and just hope to carry as long as possible. Also read that the risks go up with each pregnancy after.
   But today I have felt Little Lillian move a lot today. :) I guess a good thing that has come from this is another chance to see our sweet baby in another ultra sound. And guess this will be another confirmation of baby being a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List