Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Baby Lillian

          Today one of the weirdest/coolest things happened! I was sitting on the couch down in the den while Andrew was playing and I sitting more on the left side of my butt leaned towards the left. This hard ball like shape pokes out of my left side! It was crazy! haha. Little Lillian was stretching I guess. She did it like 2 or 3 times and then it was like she went back to sleep or something. And then she didn't really start moving again til Drew came home like an hour or two later. He walked into the den and said hey to us and my stomach jumped 3 big times! haha. I had never felt so many BIG movements in one day. Usually I mostly just feel her at night right before I go to bed and then in the morning when I wake up. She was one active little girl today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List