Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mother's Day

Yesterday was Mother's Day & we made it to church even a few minutes early. The nursery ended up not needing help from me or Drew, we usually each stay an hour & help. After church the women of the ward got to enjoy a cupcake. Andrew came in the Relief Society Room & snuck one off the table. He licked the top of it so no body would want to take it back. But luckily there were extras anyways. Andrew handed me a potted plant (well soil with a seed in it) and he looked at me with a serious look on his face & said... "There is a seed in the middle and it will grow into a flower, but you have to water it. I will be your helper."
Ahh, Andrew is such a Sweet Heart! Seriously I love that boy more & more everyday.

It is Monday night now (well technically Tuesday morning since it is 1:25 AM) But this evening Drew took me to WalMart to get a pedicure. This was my second time ever getting one. (the last time was nearly 7 yrs ago when I pulled a ligament in my foot) but it was so nice! It cost $30 + I gave the lady a $5 tip. The chair that I sat in was a massage chair so that felt good on my back! Before going Andrew suggested that I get them painted yellow... U was wanting like a bright pink or orange though. Well I was look through the colors they had and could not find one I liked... Until I found a bright yellow! So Andrew loved my toes. :) but if I go again before having Lillian then I will see if I can bring my own paint for them to use. :) They just did not really have any bright colors like I was hoping for. But I am thankful for a caring and loving husband to give me such a gift for Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List