Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May 4, 2010

           Well not much has happened today. Andrew and I got up at about 8:30 this morning to start our day. Drew is working nights this week so he was here when we woke. The phone was ringing when I was in the living room with Andrew and I made Drew get up to answer it, mostly because I didn't want to talk to anyone. But he answered it and handed it to me! But it was Robyn and she said she was on her way over this way and wanted to know if I wanted to go to playgroup with her, it was going to be at Jessica's house. So Andrew and I got ready and went with her to it. One other lady came to playgroup, so there were just three toddlers playing together. I sat there and held Andrew and didn't do much talking, I just really don't have anything in common with anyone so nothing really to say. Anyways, I got home and told Drew to hurry up and get ready so we could go to the commisary to get some stuff for me to make for dinner tonight since we're feeding the missionaries. So we went and got stuff to make Sloppy Joes.
            Since Drew is working evenings this week he wasn't here yesterday evening when Andrew threw the biggest fit of his life, so far! He screamed for 1-2 hrs straight! He had gas and I tried rubbing his tummy but that didn't help him much. The only thing that helped was if I stood up with him and patted his butt to sort of bounce him a little. He burped some but thats about it. So and he threw that fit we were both tired so we went to bed early, at 8 that night. It was nice and all but we are used to sleeping then waking up early and changing his diaper and feeding him then going to sleep for another 2-3 hours. Since we went to playgroup we did not have time for that. So right now I am trying my hardest to keep my eyes open. He is awake of course, since he slept through playgroup which ended up lasting like 2 hours. So I was cranky after we went grocery shopping and trying to clean up some for the missionaries tonight. And of corse I start saying rediculas stuff and Drew and I start to argue! Honestly if I just would have stayed quiet nothing would have started. I am just cranky because I have not showered in days and the house, as always, is a mess and I have to get everything ready for tonight.
           On a happy note, Andrew is 2 months old today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List