Wednesday, April 28, 2010

2 Month Examination

           Today we took Little Andrew to the pediatricain on the Spangdahlem base for his 2 month check up. He is a little more than 22 inches long and is 9.9 pounds! I am so proud of him! So they are happy with his weight! So I don't really have to give him anymore formula which is nice! So the next time I have to take him in is for his 4 month check up. So we will be in the States for that one. I will have to take him to Fort Gordon for that one.
           Yesterday I went thru his clothes and packed them. I am probably going to go thru them again though. I am going to try and pack as lite as possible for him since I have ALOT to pack for him. When he out grows his clothes and if they are still in good use-able condition then I am going to box it up and send it here to Germany. I don't know if I will send it while I am in GA or if I will send it at the end right when I am about to leave to come home. If I send it while I am still in the States then I will probably send the boxes to Robyn or someone who will still be living here.
         I want to go to the States while Drew is gone, but then again I don't want to go. The reason being is family issues. I mean, I won't even be able to be around everyone at once because no one can get along. And it hurts me on the inside so bad! My heart is like so heavy because of it. I just want to cry! I wish people would just GROW UP and act like an adult. And realize how much people have helped them out and what not. I feel like I have NO ONE to talk to. I don't like crying in front of people at all, or letting people know how I feel. So it like totally limits me. I mean I can talk to Drew about ANYTHING but I just let stuff build up and bother me on the inside because SO MUCH is going on right now I do not want people to know how scared, annoyed and frustrated I am with stuff right now. Everything that has been bothering me is just stuff in the States. I mean, people want me to go and see them but they don't want other people to be there. Or me travel to see people, I mean, who is going to come and see me? Drew and I have been married 4 years, next month, and NO ONE has ever come to visit us, at either of the places we have lived! I am not complaining because I understand that people have situations and what not but people think I can do EVERYTHING! People don't understand my husband is going to be gone for 6 months and we never know what will happen while he is there! So I have enough to worry about without having to worry about what everyone else wants me to do.
           Okay well writing this down in here has helped me to vent some! :) Anyways, I better get going. Tomorrow is my little sister Caroline's birthday, she will be 15 and she is so excited about going and taking her test at the DMV to get her learner's permit. Friday, the 30th is Gina's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List