Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Deployment

           Well today was the day! The day where Drew found out for 100% whether or not he was going overseas (deploying) And well, he is NOT! So we get to stay in Germany! We are still going to visit in the States for three weeks starting this weekend though. Hopefully starting this weekend I mean! If not then hopefully we will catch a flight on Monday. Like I was dead set on him having to deploy so when they told him he may not qualify to deploy we didn't know what was going to happen. But he told them he HAD to know by today, Monday May 10, 2010 whether or not he was going because he had to get us to the States with everything if he was. I was not stressing over him having to go or anything, if anything I was stressing about having to stay in the States for so long away from our home here in Germany! But it did bring like a sigh of relief to me hearing that he doesn't have to go, if that makes since. Drew didn't know what to think! He was bummed about not being able to go but then he was happy that he would get to be here for Andrew's first Christmas and stuff like that. I mean, we were both bummed about it in one way or another. But we are excited because when we get back from our visit to the States we are going to try and find a place off base to move to! How exciting is that?!?!?! I do not like moving at all but it will beat living on base! I mean, I really like living on base and all but it has become a drag being on the fourth floor with a baby and a dog! We are hoping to find a 3-4 bedroom free standing home, with 2 bathrooms or at least 1 1/2! And hopefully one that has a dish washer. But if not then that will be fine, its not like our's works here anyways!
           Anyways, just wanted to get on to share the exciting news! Oh yeah, and some other news... Drew and I wrote out our wills today. Saying like what we want done with our stuff if anything should ever end up happening to either of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List