Wednesday, May 5, 2010

May 5, 2010

           Its a little after 10 PM right now so I better hurry up and type in this so I can get some sleep while Andrew is still asleep.
           It all started yesterday. Not feeling 100%. Not sick, just feeling down. I cry. And when Drew asks me what is the matter, I tell him that I don't know and that I just cannot stop crying. Today it happened again. I don't really feel anything, I just cry and cannot stop. I looked up online different home remedies for post partum and from what I read it said vitamin B is a big help. I think I am going to start doing everything thing that I love. Like listening to country music all day, watch a favorite movie, eat something yummy and not feel guilty, just little stuff to help me feel better. Drew called this evening (seeing how he is working nights this week) to check up on me. I answered the phone crying. I try to avoid answering the phone at all  because I don't want people to know. Its embarrassing. I can't help it though. I am going to try and take the vitamin B and the Fish Oil Pills to see if that will help any, if not then I will go and see the doctor to see what he recommends. Its just depressing here sometimes. The sun was out more and the weather was warm. But now it seems like we have gone back in time back to the winter, and it is May! It is very cloudy and chilly out!
         

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List