Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

           Today is my first Mother's Day as a real mom! Drew and Andrew surprised me with a beautiful planted flower, well two flowers in it, and a box of Belgian Chocolates, which are YUMMY! We were able to go to church this morning also and hear the beautiful talks and song performances by the youth and the primary, which were so touching! I really enjoyed the song that the youth sung about the 12 strippling worriers and how they would not have been who they were without the influence of thier mothers! It was beautiful! And if Andrew was in the primary singing the song that they did, I would have cried my eyes out! :) It was, "Mother I Love You" After church Little Andrew and I were able to lay down and enjoy about a 2-3 hour nap, which was so amazingly nice! And now Drew is making dinner, which is one of those tasty chinese box dinner things, "Orange Chicken and Rice"


          I cannot believe that we leave in just one week! I mean I am not excited but I can't believe it is so soon! And tomorrow, Monday, Drew finds out whether or not he if he will deploy or not. It is so annoying! I mean, I had Andrew's stuff packed and re-packed it to try and make more room, now I may have to unpack just to put a few items in or I may have to unpack just to pack less this time around to make more room! Drew said that "they" said they are leaning more towards him not having to go. And if that is the case then we are moving off base ASAP! It is just kind of hard being on the fourth floor with having to carry up Andrew and groceries and the dog when he goes out. And when we look at the houses we are going to try and get a single standing house with just us living in it, 3 or 4 bedrooms, and at least 1 1/2 bathrooms, but hopefully 2 full bathrooms! :) And it would be nice to have somewhat of a yard for Spanky to play in and be... well a dog! :) But if he doesn't have to deploy then we will still go to the States for those 3 weeks to visit. Andrew and I may stay for an extra month though, but we don't know for certain what will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List