Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Middle of Week 27

           I do not like feeling the way that I do right now. Someone from church called and asked how I was doing, and what did I do? Cry! I cried like the whole time I talked to them. Now everyone is going to think I am a crazy nut! It did feel good to cry and talk to someone though. This evening I started crying while I was sitting on the couch with my husband watching tv so I just went and layed in bed, because I didn't really have a reason to be crying! And when he came in and asked what was the matter I couldn't really give him an answer besides, "I can't help it." And I cried again this evening because I had a craving but couldn't figure out what I wanted. How funny is that?!! And it wasn't like I was hungry or anything like that, I had just eaten dinner and my stomach was satisfied! After it was all over though, I realized my mind was worried or whatever because I did not buy what I crave at the grocery store.
          Okay enough about the crying! Now a new topic.
          I haven't really had any cravings at all in my pregnancy until this past month! And I crave that MarshMellow Cereal! (the cheap brand of Lucky Charms) And I LOVE milk! If I measured it out, I drink about 4 cups of milk a day! And I have been craving like water also this week. And its not like I am not getting enough water everyday. Thats one thing that I make sure to get in is the water!
         There has been like an art project that I have been wanting to try/do. Well its not really art, just a project I guess you could say. Well you get those cloth diapers and get some fabric and sew a rectangle of the fabric down the middle, the thicker part. Then you have a decorated burp cloth I guess you could say. I am not explaining it too well... I tried to find a video on youtube with step by step instructions on how to make them, but I had no luck with it! So I will have to see if I can pull it off on my own. I have only seen the finished project before, not someone actually showing me how to make it. Anyways, I am hoping to get to try it this week! I will try and let you know how it went!

1 comment:

  1. Im sorry to read about all the crying, i have been crying alot lately and im not even pregnant lol,i like ice cold milk but i could never drink 4 cups of it, but anyways nice blog - its Emma (xoxopetal02xoxo) from YT btw, have a gr8 week =)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List