Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Week 31

           I have not been able to sleep lately. I will fall asleep at a decent hour and wake up like 2 hrs later wide awake. Tonight I fell asleep for like 15 min and have been wide awake since then! It is weird because I was SOOO TIRED before I fell asleep too! So here it is almost 4  in the morning and I am awake! But I am going to try and see if I can go to sleep after I write in this.
           Little Andrew has been moving so much inside of me. Sometimes there will just be a big pop, like he is kicking me with all of his might and my stomach moves so much in that one area! It is really cool though! I cannot believe that there is a little baby inside of me! And that he is going to be mine! It is like the coolest thing in the world to have him moving inside of me! When I feel the movements start I lift my shirt so my stomach shows and just sit there to watch it.
           I am just so glad that Drew will be able to be here with me for the birth of our son. He will be able to be here with us until Little Andrew is 5 months old, then Drew will have to leave for 6 months. I am so lucky that I will be able to have Little Andrew to be by my side until Drew returns! He will make it to where its not so lonely. I am just scared of shutting myself away from the world while he is gone. I don't even know if I will be able to go back to the United States to visit family while he is gone. Thats such a long way to go all by myself with a little baby.
         I only have like two  months left until I am 40 weeks and the baby can even come before then. Its exciting and kind of scary at the same time!
         Well I need to get going to bed! It is soo late! But I just wanted to type a little in here tonight and just say how awesome it is to have a precious little baby moving inside of me! And one day I will get to hold that little baby in my arms! I just hope I am a good mother and give him everything that he needs in life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List