Thursday, December 10, 2009

Not Much, Just A Little Update

            I have not typed a blog in a while! I have not had the energy to do much lately besides SLEEP! I am tired like all of the time. Last Friday I turned 28 weeks, so I reached my 7 month mark. In two days I will be 29 weeks, it sure is flying by! It like hurts to walk alot of the time and go down the stairs!
           As for cravings, it is still the Marsh Mellow cereal by Malt-O-Meal! I went like a week and a half without any so I walked to the grocery store yesterday and grabbed two bags of it! And another craving I have is for Granny Smith Apples! They are so good! And who ever the person is that invented that circle apple slicer thing is a genious! And I am always craving milk! Besides that, thats all that I really crave.
           Sorry this blog is not going to be too big or interesting. 5 more days til my next appointment! And we should be getting a 3D ultrasound done then also!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List