Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring-like Weather Already!!

   So the weather here has warmed up! We may go out and play today, actually I think we will! We went out and played last night and had a blast and met someone who might be a life... long friend! And the crazy thing about it is, she told me she was not planning on bringing her kids out and that it was a last minute thing. And the funny thing about that is, it was a spur of the moment thing for us too! And we were talking about coming to Minot, we both got here this winter, and she was saying how Heavenly Father blessed her with the warmer winter because she was dreading it. And I told her thats exactly how I felt about it too! And then I mentioned how before I got here I was planning on how I was going to get caught up on food storage. And then she was like... "Do you go to a church?" And I was like, "Yes, and I was about to ask you the same because you said Heavenly Father." And she was like, "Well I am LDS." And then we just started talking like crazy about everything! It is just so cool when you meet people that you know Heavenly Father had His hand in for y'all meeting. Anyways, she invited us to thier place for Saint Patty's Day for a BBQ dinner. And did I mention, she is Irish! Accent and all!! I think she is pretty awesome!
   We had a rough night last night w/ Andrew being sick but he woke with a smile on his face, he was up from 3-7 and slept 7-11:30. Lets just say I have lots of laundry to do today bc of it!! BUT he is back to his normal self.
   Drew works his second job today so it'll be just me and Andrew til 9 or so.
   I also went to the dentist yesterday... and like always they never have good news for me. And if you know me, you'd know I am a teeth brushin and teeth flossin freak! But lets just say I am looking forward to April 7th, because it is the day AFTER April 6th!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List