Sunday, March 11, 2012

Beautiful Sunday

So we made it to church today! Not at our correct time of going
but we did make it to the 2nd Ward. I don't know why but Andrew
 did so good in church today!! We have like a 20 minute drive to
church and he fell asleep on the way there, slept for like 5 minutes.
Well I thought he'd be just unbearable with not getting his nap out
 and all. He sat through the whole Sacrament, 1 hour, without
fussing or anything!
Reason being is I packed two bags of goodies..
 (a bag of frosted shredded wheat & a bag of gummies)
And yesterday we went to Dollar Tree and I was able to get him
a workbook for his numbers, which is what he is learning right now.
Well I gave him the book and a pen in Sacrament Meeting
and when he seemed to start moving around or something
I gave him the snacks.
(Which I put in a quiet sandwich bag before we left home too)
Church was at 1 PM today, maybe he does better with the evening time,
I do not know.
But either way we are still going to go the the Ward that we are supposed to
and that is the 1st Ward.


Drew went to Sunday School while I stayed in the nursery with Andrew.
I would have tried to sneak out but they needed the extra
help in there so I stayed.
Drew peeked in during the third hour and told me to go to class
and that he would sit with Andrew.
So I was able to go to Relief Society and enjoy a nice lesson in there.
Drew peeked through the Relief Society door and had Andrew in his arms.
With only 5 minutes left of class I just grabbed my stuff and left.
Drew said he did very well in nursery and was playing extremely nicely
and all but he just needed a diaper change.
So I searched for the Mother's Room and changed him.
After he was cleaned up we headed out to the car and came home.
Andrew fell asleep on the way home of corse and Drew
brought him inside and layed him on the bean bag chair.
I fixed Drew a sandwich and he ate it then headed back to church.
There is a Priesthood meeting and I wanted to make
sure that he was able to attend.

http://www.mormonnewsroom.org/article/mormonism-101
Oh, I must write about how beautiful the weather has been this weekend!!
Yesterday it got up to the mid 60s and I would not be surprised
if it has at least gotten up to 60 again today!
It is so lovely!
And sure it may get really cold here during the winter but at least
the beautiful sun does not go into hiding.
Thats one thing about Germany that I do not miss.
The dark winters.
But I do miss alot of other stuff about Germany.
Like the dear sweet friends we had that were not in the military,
who we probably will not have the chance of seeing again.
And I miss being able to go and see so many new and exciting
places that most people just dream of going to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List