Tuesday, January 3, 2012

January 2, 2012

           I have an amazing husband! He is so sweet and thoughtful. He was finally able to keep a secret from me, and this is a first. He very sweetly behind my back ordered me a birthday cake from Bruster's Ice Cream and got caroline to pick it up for me and even pay for it with our card. He was very slick with it. And he said he does have a gift for me that he ordered that should be here tomorrow. He hasn't broke down yet and he has not told me what he got me, this is big for him! I am sure if we were all living together that it would not have played out the same. hehe. But all in all I had a pretty good birthday. The only thing that could have made it better would have been if Drew could have been here with us.
We basically all started crying when we
saw the cake!!

           I am so proud of our son Andrew! He is basically 22 months old and can pretty much identify every letter of the alphabet and name the letter. I was in WalGreens the other day with him and he was naming letters that he saw in the store as we were passing them and this guy said that he could not believe at how well Andrew was doing. He was shocked when I told him how old he is. It really makes me feel like I am doing something right afterall. He has just become so clingy with Drew being gone and now with Spanky Dog up in Heaven. Today I was able to leave him here with his Grandma and Papa while Caroline and I ran a few errands. He did pretty good, didn't really cry thanks to his grandparents keeping him busy. We'll just have to do this more often.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List