Friday, January 21, 2011

New Happenings

             This weekend a lady is bringing her car by for us to look at. My husband wants his own time schedule again. The bus thing is not working out for him.
             Today is a BEAUTIFUL DAY! And for so many reasons!  The sun shined so bright and beautiful today. I got to spend another WONDERFUL day with my son! And the rest of my husband's squadrin has returned home in safety! Brandy's husband is home now! I am so happy for her and everyone else.
            While I was busy trying to clean the kitchen I found two blocks of Craft Soap, Red and Clear/White. So I melted it and poured the soup into my football ice trays. I stuck them in the freezer to get done faster. They turned out great though! And I had some extra melted soap so I poured it into my gingerbread molds and made two of those. They are so cute!


                                                                       
            Not much has happened today, Drew has been at work since 10 and right now it is almost 8. So we will see how much longer it is before he is home.



                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List