Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me! :)

                                                                                              
            When I was a little girl I would always play "house" and pretend I was 25... well now I am... :) So this year I am going to dedicate to having FUN! Playing with my adorable son and spending time with my dog and going on amazing adventures with my husband!
                                                                                        
             We celebrated my birthday yesterday with homemade pizza that our friend Steve Merkley came over and made. We played a new Wii Game that I got for Christmas called Wii Music. There were four of us here playing it and it was pretty fun! Steve, Drew, Brandy and Me. And the day before I made an ice cream cake with confehtti cake mix with chocolate frosting and vanilla icecream with fudge swirls. It turned out pretty good!
                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List