Monday, March 1, 2010

March 1, 2010

           So its March the 1st and still have Little Andrew inside of me. Although this evening I have felt discomfort in the lower stomach area. I have been moving around alot this evening. Yesterday I had to go in to the hospital for my check in and have the baby's heart monitored. And all was good and there were no contractions so they sent me home. I go in again tomorrow morning to have the same thing done. They did not check to see if I was any more dialated though. Maybe they will check again tomorrow, I am not sure though. My Dr said that he did not want me to go anymore than 7 days past my due date so I think that I will be induced on Friday. I am not 100% sure though.
           So tomorrow before I leave for my appointment I think I am going to walk around the parking lot here at the apartment before we leave for the monitoring. Because when I walk some I feel a little discomfort. Although it only lasts for like half a second. So if I say, "OUCH!" or something people ask what is the matter and I say, "Well I had a pain for like half a second." So it is not really even worth expressing, although it is hard not to.
          Well it is super late so I need to go to bed! I am excited about getting pictures taken of Little Andrew! My friend Robyn is getting all of these cute little ideas! She is going to be doing the pictures! I can't wait! Anyways, I need to get going. But tomorrow could be the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List