Saturday, February 27, 2010

2-27-2010

           Well I did not go into labor yesterday! lol. But this morning I was able to sleep in til 12:30 pm! And I went to the bathroom and my mucas plug came out! It was nasty and I gagged! lol. Drew took Spanky for a walk and has been gone for almost an hour ago and I still haven't seen them. I told him not to stay gone for too long, haha. But I haven't had any contractions yet. So we will see what happens and when I go in to the hospital. I have my hospital bag in the car already and Drew got a new camera yesterday so he will probably be using it for pictures. I also have a video camera packed for after Andrew comes out. All I have to do now is take the carseat out to the car and throw the diaper bag in too. So he could be on his way soon! Although I do not think he will make it out til sometime tomorrow. I know this is all jumbled together but I just wanted to make sure that I got to type some in the blog before the baby came. I will write more later!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List