Friday, March 26, 2010

           Yesterday was our third time going to the pediatric doctor in the past 2 weeks. And we have to go back again in 3 days, Andrew is not gaining weight like they think he should. Earlier this week on Monday when we took him in he weighed in at 7.8 and yesterday when we took him in he weighed in at 7.11. So he gained! Which I was excited about, thinking we wouldn't have to go in again until his next appointment. But they said that he needs to keep drinking formula after each feeding. They want me to give him 3 oz after feeding for 10 min on each breast which I think sounds rather ridiculous! He can barely drink 2 oz when I pump and give it to him in a bottle! See, Monday they told me to give him an ounce after each feeding which to me sounds more realistic. And thats how he gained the .3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List