Monday, December 15, 2014

Ginger Bread House

 Yesterday we invited over a family that lives in our apartments so the kids could make GingerBread houses together. Something told me to go ahead and put the houses together beforehand and I am so glad I did!! haha. They didn't really want to stay together.. I had bought the GingerBread City, or Village, pack. I mean, the kids probably would have been just as happy decorating houses with graham crackers.


         I did not take the best pictures but wanted to take a few before it was all over with.


Andrew and his friend McKenna each decorating their own houses.


Lillian telling her friend Wyatt which ones she think 
would look good, and sneaking a few to eat too.


The kids really did have a good time and the adults all enjoyed being able to talk
with other... well... ADULTS! haha


Andrew's house is above. He said the brown chocolates are bushes. 


I wasn't able to get the finished product pictures of the other houses... But this is Andrew's, before it was completely eaten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List