Wednesday, December 3, 2014

December 2, 2014

This picture is from yesterday, December 2, 2014. I got all of the kids' Christmas presents wrapped while Andrew was at school! It was a close call  because after Andrew had gotten on his bus I went for a walk with Brandy, a mom to a girl in Andrew's class, and we stopped at the playground for the littles. Lillian just wanted to play! And I am okay with that! haha.


I have got to get used to blogging/posting pictures from my phone on to here... That's why there have been SEVERAL posts for one day, I have got to figure out how to add pictures and more text to the day without starting a new entry. I have pictures from her playing on the playground with her friend Wyatt that I want to add also.. Maybe I will figure it out and add them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List