Sunday, November 17, 2013

Saturday, November 16, 2013

     Well I guess today was a very eventful day. (Kind of)
-My new niece Catherine was born at 5:01 pm, Molly's second daughter. Now my parents are grandparents to 22 grandchildren!
-We worked on packing some and  removed those wall stickers from Andrew's room & from his bathroom.
-Brought down the already packed boxes from Lillian and Andrew's rooms.
    And I know it is so late right now, but both of the kids took late naps this evening, but on the way down stairs I told Andrew to look out the window. There was snow on the ground. (Winter has been very slow, thank goodness, on the white stuff this year in Minot) He looked outside through the tall skinny window by the front door. And it was the sweetest/coolest thing! He takes a gentle, quiet deep breath in then says quietly, "Christmas!" (But in a quiet/amazed voice) paused a few seconds and said quietly, "It's so magical!"
    But Drew told me while we were getting stickers off of the walls upstairs, "Man, TMO is going to love you!" And then I said, "And why is that?" "Because you packed everything up and all they have to do is load it up!" haha. I hope it is okay to do that anyways.. I need to go through everything and get rid of what we do not need anymore and figured just packing up the stuff we do so no more messes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List