Saturday, June 29, 2013

Updating

Our computer is down so I have not been able to post lately. So I am posting from my phone right now.
   Lillian had jaundice so they kept here under the blue lights while in the hospital. She was doing better so they released us together. We had to keep going to the hospital to keep getting her checked for like 4 days. (until her levels were down enough to where we'd be ok to just stay home)
   Andrew just loves his little sister to pieces! We were at Pizza Hut one night and he noticed she was not in her carseat. He thought someone took her. He was looking everywhere where and with a worried voice said, "Mama, where's Lilly?" I lefted a blanket that was across my chest & showed him that she was being fed. He was relieved to know she was not missing after all.
It is late and I should try and get some sleep... Next time I will try & write about her new born pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List