Sunday, June 30, 2013

June 29, 2013

Today Lillian nursed like all day long! So I was always holding her. Around 4 pm I made her a 4 oz bottle with Gripe Water in it to help with gas and handed her over to Drew so I could get a little break.
      She didn't really nap much today. She fell asleep while I was nursing her so I laid her in her bassinet and she would cry. I tried again and she cried and would quiet when I held her.
      I asked Drew to watch her while I took a shower and she cried the whole time. So he made her a 2 oz bottle for her to drink til I was done. I got out and fed her and she fell right to sleep and every time I laid her down she'd cry. I even tried letting her cry a few minutes but she still did not calm until I held her. Finally I remembered the swaddler gown she got from the hospital and swaddled her with it, nursed her and laid her in her bassinet without a problem.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List