Tuesday, November 1, 2011

So The Count Down Begins

           So we MOVE OUT of the apartment on the Bitburg Base on the 18th and move into TLF on the Spangdahlem Base. On the 21st at 10 AM we leave for the States. Tomorrow, November 2nd, some people are coming over to tell me what all NEEDS to be done for when we leave the apartment. I have been trying to get things organized so it won't look so hectic around here when they come. :D
          I found out that the church over in Minot is pretty big, like two wards split between the base!
          There has been alot weighing down on my heart and mind lately. I just do not understand how people can act in such ways. And there is nothing you can say to them because they are just going to blow up at you and turn it on you. I am just so worried about how things are going to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List