Friday, September 16, 2011

Bad Editing... :D

            Andrew has fallen asleep on his own like 3 days in a row for nap time! Now if I could just get him to do this for bed. haha. I will start on that when we move. But so far he sleeps in his own room now. And he will go to his room when he is ready for bed. This is a BIG change from where he was a month ago.
            Yesterday during the evening prayer that we had, I could hear Andrew getting into something... Well when the prayer was over I had noticed the "beautiful" master piece in which he drew all over my living room, hallway, and kitchen walls in a broken red crayon. Obviously he had been working on this throughout the evening without me knowing. Well today I googled how to clean crayon drawings off of the walls and found it under a yahoo answers page. There was stuff listed like, "Mr. Clean Magic Eraser" (but I didn't want to have to go out and spend money that we don't have..) "baking soda and vinager".... But I saw one that said "babywipes" Seriously, could something that simple work?? Well, I gave it a try. And it came off soo easily! I could not believe it!! So I got busy and had all of the walls and cabinets cleaned in like 30 minutes. It was such a blessing! :)
             I have just been having a hard time the past couple of days. Like today I feel like if I could have just a good cry that it'd help out, but I can't cry.. Oh well. I'm just really stressed with the move which is in November. They will come and pack our stuff up sometime in October I think. We have had the weirdest stuff happen to us since the first told us where we were going. First we were told that we were going to Minot, ND. Then a couple of weeks later they told us we got devirted. (Meaning not going there anymore) So we wait three weeks and Drew going into the office to check on it. They told him we are getting Minot. And he explained that we just got devirted from there. And they said we understand but thats what they gave you. So the people said they would call the people in Texas who make these arrangements for everyone. So we got devirted twice from Minot, ND! Now we are just waiting to find out where in the heck we will be going. I mean, we'd be fine with Minot and all but Drew will have to live in a dorm until we are able to get into housing, which has a 12 month waiting list. And it'd be fine and all but there is no where for Andrew and I, oh and our dog, to stay until we are able to join him in Minot. Both of our parents are already housing family and there is no room for us there, we can't rent a place not knowing how long we will need it for.... BLAH! Thats just how I feel. But like everything else, Drew and I will make it through this together as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List