Monday, August 1, 2011

Got Our Next Station Area!!! (finally!)

            So Drew called this morning around 8, luckily I was awake. :P But We FINALLY found out where we will be stationed next!!! We knew it was going to be one of these three... Keesler, MS... Grand Forks, ND... or Minot, MD... AND... We got the news that we will be going to Minot, ND!!
            I mean, I know it is like REALLY COLD in the winter and all... but it will be an adventure. We'll get to go and see so many places (in the States and in Canada) that we have never seen before! We are already planning camping trips and nice weekend trips.
           So far the only people that know in the States about where we are going... is Drew's Mom. Well I video chatted with his sister and told her also, but she is in Germany also.
          In the mean time... we are going to start stocking up on gloves, hats, and scarves! haha. But we are looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List