Wednesday, August 24, 2011

DATE NIGHT!!!

           Okay so, I know it is the middle of the week and all but my husband and I are going on a date!! This in fact will be our FIRST date since Andrew was born! (Well alone date) No dog, No Andrew, just me and my husband!!! We are just going to keep it simple and go to dinner and run by the library. But SOOO exciting for someone who like NEVER gets adult alone time! haha.
           On September 4th, 2011 Andrew is going to be 18 months!!! And the COOL thing about it is... he can now attend nursery at church!! I have taken him the past couple of Sundays, when him and I are able to go, and he has done pretty well with it. The last time he went I sat in there with him for an hour and he seemed to be doing well so I left during the last hour. Well he made it all the way up until the last 10-15 minutes of church. There wasn't much I could do to entertain him until his Daddy was done with class so I just joined him in nursery and we hung out in there for a few minutes.
          Last week Andrew's halloween costume came in the mail. It was a super fast delivery too. We got it like 5 days after we ordered it, which is really good considering that we are overseas and it is going to an APO box.
          Well I have to get going. I have to finish going thru some clothes and boxing up the ones that we are going to donate to people in Hungary. Til next time. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List