Wednesday, January 29, 2014

1-29-14 Snow

   You will never believe it! But our first winter back in the South it snows! School was cancelled yesterday for Drew, and pretty much everywhere else too. We were sitting at home yesterday til like 2:30 and still NOTHING had happened so we went to town. We had to grab a few items and run a few errands. We got home at about 6:30 and still nothing had happened. We made dinner and enjoyed the evening together. At about 10:00 I looked outside and the parking lot and the tops of the cars were white. Andrew was still up just because we were having a family night and I told him to look out his bedroom window. He thought it was pretty cool seeing the snow but has had no desire to go out in it. I don't know if it is from our first winter in ND where the snow was above his waste or even above his head in some areas or if it is from this past winter in ND when he slid under the car at the mall parking lot due to the ice and snow. (Can I say RUN ON SENTENCE! haha) But either way I am fine with just staying in and enjoying it from the window... I am not taking Lillian out in it because she has a little cough and don't want it to turn into anything crazy. But I think Drew is about to take Andrew out in it so we can at least have a picture to prove/remember that it did snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List