Sunday, September 8, 2013

September 7, 2013

This week I have done a few little projects with Andrew. The last one was him digging for treasures in a tub of rice. I have been organizing and downsizing when I found a bag of pretty "crystal" fish tank rocks. We still had a pretty good amount of rice in our 10 pound rice bag so I figured I could let him play in some. He had a blast with it! And it kept him busy while I went through stuff.
 
I have been on the pinterest website a lot lately and "pinning" all sorts of fun things to do with Andrew. (and recipes, decorating ideas, uplifting stuff, Halloween ideas, crafts... And the list goes on) and I have decided I need to actually DO a couple of these things that I "pin". I have been pleased with what I have been able to accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List