Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Scotland & England Trip

           We are finally back from an 8 day vacation. Scotland was amazing! And London was awesome, just ALOT of hard work with traveling in London with a baby! Having to carrying the stroller up and down all of those stairs in the underground is ALOT of work! Luckily there were alot of nice people there to help if Drew was unable to give me a hand. And Little Drew screamed like everytime we were on the underground or on the train or bus. He got ALOT of attention from people. He learned to shake everyone's hand. People would always try and help him stop crying.

            I don't know how long it is going to take me to finish writing about our trip in this blog, but I will conitue it later. May take a couple of days.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List